WAYS TO CONTRIBUTE
There are many ways to give to the Baptist Convention of Nepal. Each contribution and supports to the rcn mission is to provide for the lord’s ministries in a very needy country of the world like Nepal
Leave a lasting legacy while still achieving your long-term financial goals. Learn more, enhances your gift, and matches your gift.
WAYS TO GIVE
Baptist Convention of Nepal is a none profit tax exempt Christian church ministry. Contributions to Baptist Convention of Nepal are tax deductible to the fullest extent provided by law of Nepal and other countries. It is recommended that donors contact and consult with our Baptist Convention of Nepal office in Nepal by email or on the phone about the contribution. To meet rcn monthly and annual budget funds for the following ministries projects!
1. CONTRIBUTION: for scholarships and for rent of grace Bible College students hostels for boys and girls.
2. CONTRIBUTION: for evangelism and church plantings in cities and in villages of Nepal.
3. CONTRIBUTION: for festival of gospel life campaigns in cities, and in villages of Nepal.
4. CONTRIBUTION: for pastors’ conferences, and seminars in cities and villages of Nepal.
5. CONTRIBUTION: and supporting for a destitute poor earthquake victim children or orphan a boy or a girl at new life children haven.
6. CONTRIBUTION: for purchasing lands and building constructions for grace Bible College, new life children haven, Christian primary, middle, high schools, for native village churches and multimedia gospel communication through radio and internet.
7. CONTRIBUTION: for 5000 English ESV version hard cover bibles for college and university student outreach in Nepal and neighboring countries in south Asia.
The Baptist Convention of Nepal and all ministries project maintain low administrative costs. 95% of the all the funds received go directly to the charitable designated field to benefit the Baptist Convention Of Nepal students and boys and girls at children haven and church planters. For a little over $3 per day you can change the life of a child born into incredible poverty.
You will receive tax deductible receipt from Baptist Convention of Nepal for your generous contribution at the end of year.
Thank you for contributing to meet the rcn’s monthly and annual budget needs. Your generous contribution helps to proclaim the everlasting gospel of Jesus Christ and establish the kingdom of god and plant many churches and to provide a truly exceptional education and training for this generation and to the coming generation. Please select from the giving levels below or choose your own contribution amount.
Donation information. Please select from the giving levels below or choose your own contribution amount:
Contact Address in Nepal
To General Secretary/ or Treasurer
Baptist Convention of Nepal
G.P.O. BOX 3230