The main task of this project is to proclaim the gospel to all 45 unreached tribes all over Nepal. We need to train a group of 12 young people to head smaller all figures evangelical groups for different locations. This will require the purchase of film projectors. video sets, TV sets, literature, bicycles, motor bikes, music instruments, cassette players, comestibles, computers, vehicles, and tools. We also seek to create a centralized recording studio for the creation of evangelistic messages which can be distributed throughout these areas.
|All figures in USD 000|
|Capital expenditure (Assets)|
|Instrument & Equipment||17||17|
|Bibles, Videos, Audio Cassettes||350||385||424||466||512||564||620||682||750||825||5,578|
|Salaries and Wages||246||271||298||327||360||396||436||479||527||580||3,920|
|Benefits and allowances||21||23||25||27||30||33||36||40||44||48||327|
|Motor vehicle maintenance||–||0.02||0.02||0.02||0.04||0.04||0.04||0.05||0.05||0.05||0.33|
|Total operational expenditure||946||1,041||1,145||1,257||1,383||1,522||1,674||1,843||2,027||2,229||15,067|
Above figures are based on the current market prices and inflation rate of 10% for each successive year is considered in the calculation.
- Instrument and Equipment: Instrument comprises of keyboards, guitars, drum sets, saxophones, trumpets etc. And equipment comprises of generators, projectors, microphones, speakers/amplifiers, computers, television sets, photocopiers etc.
- Vehicles: Vehicles comprise of 120 bicycles, 12 motorbikes, 5 pickup vans, 5 mobile vans and 1 jeep based on the estimated number of staff required and activities.
- Bibles, Videos, and Audio Cassettes: This comprises of printing, publishing and free distributing expenses of bibles, videos and cassettes to around 50,000 people.
- Salaries and wages: are 50 people in the evangelistic team and 10 supporting staff (drivers and technicians).Benefits and allowance are one year’s salaries.
- Relief work is: to offer a gift in cash or kinds on an average of $5 per head per year to an estimated destitute number of 60000 people.